1. Open Xcode, and click “Preferences” under the “Xcode menu…
2. Choose the “SCM” tab.
3. Click the addition sign button under the “Repositories” list to create a new entry.
4. Type any name you want in the “Name” field, and type in the information your SVN provider gave you for the URL, user, and password fields. Xcode should be able to fill in the boxes in between, usually.
5. Choose your new repository from the list. You should see a file browser… file the folder that you just uploaded. Click it, and click the “Checkout” button in the toolbar.
6. It will ask you where to save it. I don’t recommend overwriting the old copy – put it somewhere else for safe keeping.
7. Afer Check-out. Remember go to Project Info, select SCM and click update button in the below.
Using Subversion with Xcode 3.0