- Whatever you type into the URL bar can be surrounded by www. & .com by pressing control + enter.
- If you accidentally closed a tab then simply press ⌘ + Shift + T to reopen the most recently closed tab.
- ⌘ + backspace will delete the entire previous word and ⌘ + arrow keys will jump to the start of the previous word.
- ⌘ + L highlights the url/address bar in Chrome.
- ⌘ + shift + n opens up an incognito mode tab on chrome for private browsing. No cookies are stored.
- ⌘ + SHIFT + R = Clear cache and then refresh page.
- In VLC, if your audio loses sync with the video or subtitles, there is an easy way to fix this. Simply pressing J or K will move the audio forward or backward. Similarly, to sync the subtitles you can press H or G.
- Lock screen: CMD+Ctrl+Q
- Show dock: CMD+option+D
Mac Hot Key
訂閱： 張貼留言 (Atom)